Friday, October 15, 2010

Country Cottages

 I love this home. I wonder who used to live here? I can almost picture a newly married woman planting flowers along the house to make it look bright and cheerful. I would love to be able to fix this home and landscape the yard. Can't you just imagine blue shutters at every window and a blue door to match?
 I love everything about this cute little cottage. My husband and I were married under a white arbor and we now have it at our home. My husband planted sweet smelling pink climbing roses on either side of it. It will be the entrance to the walk up to our front door.
 Another wonderful stone cottage.
 I love this home! It is absolutely beautiful!!
Sometimes there are homes that you just want to explore. I'd love to see every nook and cranny of this home.